نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

Thoughts

Arthur Fleck: You don't listen, do you? I don't think you ever really hear me. You just ask the same questions every week. "How's your job?" "Are you having any negative thoughts?" All I have are negative thoughts.

جوکرها محصول بی‌توجّهی، بی‌هنری، بی‌صبری، بی‌عاطفگی و بی‌شعوری ما هستند. مراقب جوکرهایی که با گفتار و رفتار هر روزه خومان می‌سازیم باشیم!

پ.ن. رونوشت، به همه معلّم‌های عزیز!
Who am II feel I'm lostI can't look at the sunI hate my previous thoughtsI hate who I was last weekFull of hatred, sadness,spite and heartlessness I had no idea about my life of this laziness that I was stuckNow the matter is PeaceThe matter is that I hate every kinda politics in this crazy worldI'm looking for an ego who is free from others pride &  prejudice . Their enmity  is none of my  business.Really , so what does the peace mean ?!!
I read you this note the day I came by your place
My heart is pounding faster as I get closer to the place where it all started, that town. The night is full of thoughts and dreams. At night, I’m ready to do many things. Things I would dread to do in the day. The night whispers to run away to give in to love. The day is cruel and strict. Day tells me there’s a tomorrow. The Day says there are consequences. The night says there is only night that one night that one true goal of love

It is untold. My intentions lie across the land with no place to stay and no ground to guard
I
Am completely shaken
And still
My dearest X,
So... I remembered that time you sent me a picture of your bleeding finger that night you broke a glass thing. I'm sitting here, wandering in my thoughts and having done nothing. I stuff my face with chocolate and I can't seem to stay on a page while trying to study.
I'm disappointed in myself. For being the weak one. being the one who couldn't help talking to you. The one who was shut out!
I remember wanting to dress appropriately for your wedding or sth, but right now I'm just... fat... My hair doesn't look good anymore and I'm tired of everything. I'm dreading spring! I hate spring. I just hate it. spring is just noot my season. 
I want to forget the regret I have. I don't even want to write about the things I regret about you. So... I should probably end my letter here.
Martyr Morteza Aviny was born in Iran in the year 1947. It was in the Pahlavi era when he began his studies at the School of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. As he described himself, “I studied at a school of arts for years. I used to go to evening gatherings to recite poetry and visit painting galleries. I listened to classical music.”He wore a tie and lived a western lifestyle. He frequently smoked cigarettes and had a passion for Western philosophy. Yet, he had a quest for finding the Truth.Regarding his search for the Truth, he said: “luckily, life took me to a path where I had to be honest with myself first, and with others second; and deeply acknowledge that pretending to be knowledgeable can never replace being knowledgeable and even that knowledge cannot be obtained by merely
اون شب یه مطلبی خوندم. صد تا چیزی که آدم میتونه در مورد خودش دوست داشته باشه. به نظرم بامزه بود. دیدم اینطور که معلومه خیلی خودشیفته م. :)) اونایی که در مورد خودم دوست دارم رو بولد میکنم. آبی ها رو هم خیلی خیلی بیشتر دوست دارم :))
Your sense of humor
Your laugh
Your ability to make others laugh when they need it
Your intuition
Your willingness to challenge yourself
Your understanding of what makes you feel happiest
Your taste in movies
Your taste in books
Your taste in clothes
The way you don't care about clothes
The way you hug people
Your eye for design
Your organizational skills
Your quiet intensity
Your loud boisterou
my words fly up. my thoughts remain: words without thoughts never to heaven go.

hamlet
Shakespeare

بدون کلمات افکار ما به وجود نمیان. با این حال این افکار هست که باقی میمونه و معنایی داره. و کلمات بدون افکار هیچ اتفاقی براش نمیافته و فقط در حد همون کلمه باقی میمونه و این افکار هست که باقی میمونه. و به قول شکسپیر کلمات بدون افکار هرگز به بهشت نمیرن. 

اینقدر دوست دارم از شکسپیر بخونم که نگو. پولدار شدم میخواستم کتاب بخیرم البته تا چند روز آینده احتمالا. بعد دیروز داشتم کتابهارو نگاه
نشسته بودیم کنار هم...
از سر شوخی وقتی داشتن سر به سرم میذاشتن و اذیت میکردن گفتم خدایا به من سعه ی صدر بده اینا رو تحمل کنم...
خندید و زیر لب گفت سعه ی صدر...چه قدر هم که شما سعه صدر دارید و بهتون میاد....
چیزی نگفتم...
بازم حرف زدیم و خندیدیم...
بحث سر این بود که آدما تا کی از هم دلگیر میشن و کی بی خیال میشن...
من گفتم دلگیر شدن خودش یه نشونه قبول داشتن طرف مقابله...وگرنه اگر قبولش نداشته باشی میره تو رده ی out of order and out of question...
باز زیر لب گفت خلاف همه حرفات
Mind mapping is a highly effective way of getting information in and out of your brain. Mind mapping is a creative and logical means of note-taking and note-making that literally "maps out" your ideas.
All Mind Maps have some things in common. They have a natural organizational structure that radiates from the center and use lines, symbols, words, color and images according to simple, brain-friendly concepts. Mind mapping converts a long list of monotonous information into a colorful, memorable and highly organized diagram that works in line with your brain's natural way of doing things.
One simple way to understand a Mind Map is by comparing it to a map of a city. The city center represents the main idea; the main roads leading from the center represent the key thoughts in your thinking p
نشسته بودیم کنار هم...
از سر شوخی وقتی داشتن سر به سرم میذاشتن و اذیت میکردن گفتم خدایا به من سعه ی صدر بده اینا رو تحمل کنم...
خندید و زیر لب گفت سعه ی صدر...چه قدر هم که شما سعه صدر دارید و بهتون میاد....
چیزی نگفتم...
بازم حرف زدیم و خندیدیم...
بحث سر این بود که آدما تا کی از هم دلگیر میشن و کی بی خیال میشن...
من گفتم دلگیر شدن خودش یه نشونه قبول داشتن طرف مقابله...وگرنه اگر قبولش نداشته باشی میره تو رده ی out of order and out of question...
باز زیر لب گفت خلاف همه حرفات
افکار منفی قادرند به راحتی شما را از اهدافتان دور کنند و از نظر شغلی و حرفه‌ای به شما ضربه بزنند. اما چطور باید از شر این افکار مضر خلاص شد و آن‌ها را دور کرد؟ چندین راه برای دوری از افکار منفی وجود دارد که در ادامه آن‌ها را معرفی کرده‌ایم و امیدواریم بدرد شما بخورند. برای کسب اطلاعات بیشتر همراه دانشگاه زندگی باشید.
1 – برای دوری از افکار منفی با افکار منفی صحبت کنید
آگاهی از زمان بروز چنین افکاری را تمرین کنید و بدانید در چه مواقعی به سر
Hi, little sis. what's up?
Enjoying the so-called "holidays"?
As you probably know, I'm writing this text of mine, to congratulate my precious sister on her birthday :)
These couple of days, I've been thinking about what I should write, but, well, nothing thrilling came to mind. Guess I'll just pour out my thoughts, hoping it won't result in a mess :P
You know, whenever we visit Urmia, I always listen to a certain list of songs, so everytime I hear those songs, I'm reminded of you and our beautiful memories. Lately I've been listening to that certain list, times after times and it made me quite, ... happy :D
I think I've been truly lucky to have such a great time and I'm really thankful to you, the very person who let me enjoy such a wonderful childhood, and not only my childhood
Writing is fun, don't you agree?
You just organize your thoughts into words.
This helps you to think, to reason, to understand.
Mailpoet is a newsletter plugin for wordpress.
It has a shortcode.
It has a form wrapper element with the following class(es): mailpoet_form.
It has some hidden inputs.
It has an email input with the following class: mailpoet_text
It has a submit button with the following class: mailpoet_submit

The validation or success messages will be displayed in a div with the following class: mailpoet_message
Both input and submit are wrapped in an a div with the following class: mailpoet_paragraph

I have a form with the following class: ev-form
It has max-width and mx-auto set as utility classes.

The form has a input group.

Fk I just add the styling to the
I want to say thank you.I know my blog is not up there among the best and brightest. I know you want a happier, more positive account in your feed..Ever since I've moved to the South, I've tried to post less on Social media . I desperately wanted to share my thoughts, reflections and observations on life, yet, I didn't want to bore you with my long captions. But writing is what I do. It gives me a sense of relief, helps me to develop self-awareness.As an Iranian, politics and activism are in my blood. Geopolitics, strategy, and understanding the future are my favourite topics..Iran is going through a spasm. The situation is getting pretty heated in terms of the level of anger we have. And I’ve kept reminding myself these past few days that I am a small part of a generation which is
برای مشاهده موزیک ویدیو کلیک کنید
دانلود

I hurt myself todayTo see if I still feelI focus on the painThe only thing that's real
The needle tears a holeThe old familiar stingTry to kill it all awayBut I remember everything
What have I becomeMy sweetest friendEveryone I knowGoes away in the end
And you could have it allMy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurt
I wear this crown of thornsUpon my liars chairFull of broken thoughtsI cannot repair
Beneath the stains of timeThe feelings disappearYou are someone elseI am still right here
What have I becomeMy sweetest friendEveryone I knowGoes away in the end
And you could have it allMy empire of dirtI will let you downI will make you hurt
If I could start againA million miles awayI will keep myse
...Loneliness
...I know it well , because i spent most of my life with it .when there is no one around you , loneliness is .loneliness means you and yourself  : for different people , it has different meanings .for some people it means being away from your friends
.for some people it means being away from your family.for some people it means being away from everyone.and for some people it means being away from the one you love ... but there are people , who have all these together .loneliness is calmness .loneliness is when  there is only one person there.loneliness is the sound of breathing of one person.loneliness is walking in the dark and empty streets.loneliness is being away from whom you care about .loneliness is suffering from pain when there is no one .loneliness is when you're
Light and Love, the Core of Islamic Spirituality
With a little –and excused- simplification, main and general concepts in different ideologies can be highlighted out; doctrinal themes around which other ideas revolve in a given system of thought. Throughout its historical evolution, Islamic mysticism and traditional spiritual training has both borrowed from and contributed to different traditions and schools of thoughts, yet it remained committed to certain doctrinal themes. Analogies of love and light are among those pivots which respectively played conative and cognitive roles in the spiritual training of the Muslim wayfarer. In what follows and through analysis of historical sources of Islamic mysticism, we shall consider historical origins and different dimensions of these often repe
Abstract: After the end of vertical integrating age in which organizations themselves implemented and executed entirely supply chain activities From the beginning to the end (from supply to distribution and delivery layers of products and customer services), now outsourcing age of organizational activities is started. Nowadays evaluation and outsourcing activities control is one of the manager's challenges.And this fact in the most cases has subject to the experts' thoughts and styles with regard to human judgment and rationalization. And Above all, lack of certainty condition in evaluation indexes, and Outsourcing activities continuation will be subjected to risk by this issue. Thus, in this article after literature reviewing in standards and suppliers' operation Evaluation indexes, we st
Tonight was magical. Maybe in a thousand years I would never had thought that such a night could exist!
Y fell asleep in the corner of the Haseer. X lay down with his head on a sleeping bag. I did the same thing after a while. And after a time we found ourselves talking about stuff. First, X showed me the big bear constellation and how we find the North star with it. And then wwe looked for other constellations and spotted comets and shooting stars. we spotted Zohreh and Moshtari and Zohal. X brought us proper pillows and blankets. We lay there next to each other for a long time and X told me how every body thinks stusff about us. He told me how my mom had asked him to make the rip get cancelled. And how he himself was having second thoughts about hte trip even a half hour before it. I ask
همینطوری هی میشینم راجع ب اینده ای ک ممکنه هیچ وقت نیاد فکر میکنم.تمام اتفاقایی ک دوست دارم برام بیفته رو پشت سر ردیف میکنم و ازشون لذت میبرم:) و بعد ک ب ی جایی میرسم ک دیگ هیچ برنامه ای ندارم یادم میاد هنوز اون اولین اتفاقی که میتونه چیزای خوب رو دنبال خودش داشته باشه نیفتاده و ممکنه هیچ کودوم ازینا ب واقعیت تبدیل نشع! پس هی به خودم میکنم نگار اصلا ب اینا دل نبند، چون اگ نشه، بعدن خعلی بیشتر دردت میاداسترس کمتری هم دارم. میتونم ب راحتی کل روزمو
همینطوری هی میشینم راجع ب اینده ای ک ممکنه هیچ وقت نیاد فکر میکنم.تمام اتفاقایی ک دوست دارم برام بیفته رو پشت سر ردیف میکنم و ازشون لذت میبرم:) و بعد ک ب ی جایی میرسم ک دیگ هیچ برنامه ای ندارم یادم میاد هنوز اون اولین اتفاقی که میتونه چیزای خوب رو دنبال خودش داشته باشه نیفتاده و ممکنه هیچ کودوم ازینا ب واقعیت تبدیل نشع! پس هی به خودم میکنم نگار اصلا ب اینا دل نبند، چون اگ نشه، بعدن خعلی بیشتر دردت میاداسترس کمتری هم دارم. میتونم ب راحتی کل روزمو
امروز بیشتر از همیشه خاطرات تو سرم بود... داشتم زبان میخوندم، اصطلاح نوشته بود easy come, easy go. و من ادامه دادم: 
would you let me go? Bismillah, No! We will not let you go!
(Bohimian rhapsodyاز کویین ایشالا ک اسمشو درست نوشته باشم) یا مثلا اون ک میگفت too many cooks spoil the broth. باخودم میگفتم اگ ضرب المثل too many chiefs not enough Indains (یه عالمه رئیس قبیله داریم، اما به اتدازه کافی سرخ پوست نداریم) رو میزاشت بهتر بود! (حالا ربطش چیه من نمیدونم:/ فقط میدونم خعلی اصطلاح کیوتیه) و بعد یاد قُبّه افتادم:)
یادتو
یه دیالوگ خیلی قشنگ و قدیمی هست، از فیلم After-Earth از ویل اسمیت. صرفا به بازگو کردنش اکتفا می کنم:

“Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.”
ترجمه - ترس واقعی نیست. تنها جایی که ترس می تواند وجود داشته باشد، در تفکرات ما مربوط به آینده است. ترس محصولِ تخیل ماست که منجر می شود از چیزهایی بترسیم که در زمان حال وجود ندارند و حتی شای
Rows of houses, all bearing down on meI can feel their blue hands touching meAll these things into positionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeAnd fade out again and fade out

This machine will, will not communicateThese thoughts and the strain I am underBe a world child, form a circleBefore we all go underAnd fade out again and fade out again

Cracked eggs, dead birdsScream as they fight for lifeI can feel death, can see its beady eyesAll these things into positionAll these things we'll one day swallow wholeFade out againFade out again

Immerse your soul in loveImmerse your soul in love

پ.ن. چقد خوبه آخه.
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
2016 yearLOC: Dormitory of Art University of Tehran / IranTime: 10:00 P.MI was sitting behind my laptop and going to work on my thesis. Eventualy, my brother called me by phone. He asked me to send him some of my portraite pictures from myself. I could guess what is exactly his goal. Without any further question, I sent him. After one hour, my sister was calling me. She explained about my brother's request. She said that his friend had wanted to act as a suitor for me from my brother!In that time, I did not have any sense about this hapening. Infact, I did not care about it. Even I remember that when my sister had set a date with that girl (Mahshid) in Shiraz, I had a plan to go to a mountain in the north of Iran. they wanted to speak about me and her brother (Ali), who was stusying in U.
America congratulates a Zionist criminal - Sharon - on assassinating Ahmed Yasin or Martyr Rantisi. What is their reason for this congratulation? They say that the Israeli government is defending itself. Well! Do global dictators have any other reason for suppressing, torturing and assassinating their opponents? All sinister and vicious political figures in the world - who are notorious for their malevolence and dictatorship - have destroyed their opponents with the same reason. They say that they are defending their existence. America says, "Israel is defending its existence and entity". Could Sheikh Ahmed Yasin, a disabled old man in a wheelchair, do anything other than talking and thinking?
You say that you support freedom of expression and thought. They assassinate him and America cong
Moving to Canada was a sweet, unbelievable dream that one day came true. I was trying hard to achieve it and the moment I felt it in my hand, all the joy and its happiness..... Vanished!  I was stuck in a situation with no other options, foreign language, foreign everything because it itself was a foreign dream!
While my fingers are pushing different bottoms to convey most of my thoughts on this virtual diary, I am looking at the beautiful pink stained and foggy sunset outside. It was a terrible year when I was pushing my ass to get along with all the difficulties and made it possible to hit the score for my IELTS exam. Meanwhile I left part of my soul back home with My Father struggling with cancer at that time, could not believe I was trapped in the corner while stretching myself to th
این آهنگ رو خیلی دوست دارم و گفتم شعرش رو اینجا بنویسم تا هیچوقت اون رو فراموش نکنم...
متن اون انگلیسیه اما اگه دوس دارین میتونین به کمک وب سرویس ایرانی ترگمان به حد قابل قبولی اون رو به فارسی ترجمه کنید و شما هم ازش لذت ببرید.
عنوان: گناهان پدر - Sins of the father
( Music in Metal Gear Solid V )
خواننده: Donna Burke
شاعر: Ludvig Forssell

Blind, in the deepest nightReaching out, grasping for a fleeting memoryAll the thoughts keep piercing this broken mindI fall, but I'm still standing motionless.
Far, in the distanceThere is light, a light that burns these scars of oldAll this pain re
Moving to Canada was a sweet, unbelievable dream that one day came true. I was trying hard to achieve it and the moment I felt it in my hand, all the joy and its happiness..... Vanished!  I was stuck in a situation with no other options, foreign language, foreign everything because it itself was a foreign dream!
While my fingers are pushing different bottoms to convey most of my thoughts on this virtual diary, I am looking at the beautiful pink stained and foggy sunset outside. It was a terrible year when I was pushing my ass to get along with all the difficulties and made it possible to hit the score for my IELTS exam. Meanwhile I left part of my soul back home with My Father struggling with cancer at that time, could not believe I was trapped in the corner while stretching myself to th
  Would you purchase a vehicle that unveiled calming smells to the air while you are trapped in large targeted traffic?
  Would you buy a robot that smells like a human being?
  Scientists suggest that new engineering implies individuals will soon be working with units like these inside their everyday lives.
  The British Science pageant occurred just lately in Brighton, England. In the occasion, scientists from the University of Sussex demonstrated many of the technological innovation that might be coming quickly.presents the Cloude Accounting Software HK for Small Businesses. Simple to use anytime, anywhere, the Xero Accounting System is the perfect tool for SMEs to keep track of their business accounts.
  Several folks have observed the three-dimensional computer-mad
Oh sweet humming bird. Your lips are what I desire at the moment. But are they? No they are not
Would it be so bad to give into temptation?
What would it be like if you were to give into it when I passed by your face, perhaps moving something from one table to another, gently as a breeze touches the grass on a field. What would it be like to feel the urge you have for holding me, kissing me as you have never longed for anything more. Touching me, as I am your one soul desire. Let me feel worthy of your rules. The rules that keep you from looking into my eyes.
Oh do look into my eyes you sweet sweet rain drop. Let me see the flames of passion through them and let me warm myself by looking into yours. Let me melt in your thoughts of holding me, having me. 
I don’t know if this is love, bu
Supplication in human's life

Prayer is a discipline that allows a
human being to be together with Allah and helps a believer develop a life that
is spiritually vigorous.
And when (O Messenger) My servants
ask you about Me, then surely I am near: I answer the prayer of the suppliant
when he prays to Me. So let them respond to My call (without hesitation), and
believe and trust in Me (in the way required of them), so that they may be
guided to spiritual and intellectual excellence and right conduct. (Al-Baqarah
2:186)
The most valuable moment in human
life is the time when one faces Allah and is alone with one’s Creator.
Supplication (du`aa’) is the best way to be alone with our Creator.
“Supplication is the essence of worship.” (At-Tirmidhi)
Supplication is a powerful
connection be
The Promised in Christianity – Part 2
Part 1

Islamic narratives affirm Second Coming of Jesus (PBUH). For example, the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said: 
“I swear to God, whom my life is in his hands, that, Jesus, Son of Mary, will certainly descend among you as a righteous judge and a just leader.”
The commentators also, in interpretation of verse 159 of Surah Nisa, relate it to Second Coming of Christ at the Apocalypse and consider this verse in this regard. Anyway, issue of descending of Christ and his Second Coming at the Apocalypse is one of the common thoughts of expectation between Muslims and Christians.
ادامه مطلب
موضوع سمینارهای جول اوستین چیست؟۱- دشمنان شما باعث رشد شما هستند
۲- آمادگی در مسیر رسیدن به هدف
۳- خارج کردن افکار منفی از ذهن
۴- مهم قلب شماست که با خدا باشد
۵- چگونه با آرامش و بدون نگرانی زندگی کنیم؟
۶- چگونه به راحتی به دیگران وابسته نشویم؟
۷- چگونه بر خستگی و ناامیدی غلبه کنیم؟
۸- چگونه بتوانیم هر شرایطی را تحت کنترل خود درآوریم؟
۹- همه چیز از قبل برای شما مهیا شده است
۱۰- چگونه از قدرت کلام مان در زندگی به نفع خود استفاده کنیم؟
۱۱- چطو
خیلی عجیبه!
میام اینجا که بنویسم
وقتی جایی برای نوشتن ندارم اینجا همیشه تنها جایی بوده که میتونستم برگردم و بنویسم
از همه چی
ولی عجیبه!
یه مدته زیادیه نمیتونم بنویسم
میام
خیره میشم به صفحه ی سفید
تایپ می کنم
پاک می کنم
تایپ می کنم
و پاک میکنم
دوباره خیره میشم
هجوم سیلی از افکار...
اما هیچکدوم قرار نیست تو کلمات خلاصه شن
خیره میشم به صفحه ی لپ تاپ
یکم مینویسم، پاک میکنم و در همین حین فکر می کنم....فکر...فکر...فکر...
و مغزم درد می گیرد
و خسته می شوم
صفح
Pure White
By:Mohammad Babaie
In
the middle of that dark black night , I woke up.I had a terrible pain in
my leg.I went to the kitchen and took a pill , sat at the table and
listened.The silence of the night was like a mysterious moaning.I
laistened very deeply.In far far away a dog was barking.Its barking had a
bitter taste of suffering and pain. In my thoughts away the white dog
at the grandpa's garden was a good friend in my childhood.That sense of
being alone was holding me very tightly.Maybe the dog was as alone as
me.
In
the early morning the sergeant shouted :"it's breakfast time."Again the
voice of barking was in my head but this time it was near.I opened my
eyes.I felt dizzy.I looked at the fences.It was the dog between the
barbed wire-barking and suffering.The soldier
Religionology

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
یادمه قبلن ک فکر میکردم میگفتم من تا دو هفته بعد از کنکورم همش با دوستای مختلفم میرم بیرون کلی خوش میگذرونم و آدم های مختلفی رو ک تو این ۱۲ سال شناختم رو دوباره میبینم و اینا.
ولی الان بجز برای بیرون رفتن با بچه های زبان و دوستای مدرسه الان +پونه هیچ ذوق دیگ ای ندارم. ی اتفاقی افتاد ک پیش خودم ی دوستی تقریبا ۳ ساله رو تموم کردم و میخام واقعن بعد از تموم شدن مدرسه از ی دوست نزدیک ب ی اشنا تبدیلش کنم اونم برای سلامت روان و توهین نشدن ب شعور و شخصیت
Branding;
First of all, you should know the definition of every thing. That’s kind of fundamental basis that would be kind of route which introduce you as an identified and original person. What’s more, you should go through strategies with models and examples in the next step. Finally, you can make test and trial to get result. 
The conversation of branding is too much among people and managers in wide range. In fact, the number of consultant is more than brands. Being familiar with the branding content is vital and essential for every body. 
So what is branding?
That’s kind of basic process which causes validity for customers who should know every thing about your 1) identity 2)experience 3)future plans
Branding is not just logo designing or advertising. In a simple word, brandin
Racing faster, escape disaster
Partners in crime will leave their mark
We make our own way
Not thoughts of yesterday
Black hearts of chrome and battle scars
(Chrome and battle scars)
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
We came from nothing
But promised one thing
We'll change the world with these guitars
So listen closely
And don't stop working
No one can tell you who you are
(Tell you who you are)
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the streets
With our hand on destiny
Go!
Run, (Run!) never look back
Run, (Run!) never look back
Run, run, run
Never look back
The legacy
Born from a dream
On leather wings
Rose from the street
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesIncluding from humans and from ElfFrom ElfAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and wc and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of the human spiritual effect and with this effect they communicate better
They have several characteristics
Original shape
skeleto
If you find it difficult to compose one, browse below many special and sincere romantic messages for your wife and send her the one that will talk straight to her heart!
40 Love Messages For Your Wife
♥ My wife, you are my secret of happiness and success I will never confess.
♥ You are the woman I dreamed of. The Woman who made our beautiful family a reality. The Woman that gave meaning into my life!
♥ You can make the clouds go away and paint the sky with the brightest colors of our love!

♥ I found my life’s true meaning because of you, since the day you married me. I love you my beautiful wife!
♥ You’ve made our house, our home and turned our relationship into a beautiful family!
♥ From the first day that I met you, I had this feeling for us. The feeling of peace and hap
NOTIFICATION!
Note the postscript!

Hi, little sis. what's up?
Enjoying the so-called "holidays"?
As you probably know, I'm writing this text of mine, to congratulate my precious sister on her birthday :)
These couple of days, I've been thinking about what I should write, but, well, nothing thrilling came to mind. Guess I'll just pour out my thoughts, hoping it won't result in a mess :P
You know, whenever we visit Urmia, I always listen to a certain list of songs, so every time I hear those songs, I'm reminded of you and our beautiful memories. Lately, I've been listening to that certain list, times after times and it made me quite, ... happy :D
I think I've been truly lucky to have such a great time and I'm really thankful to you, the very person who let me enjoy such a wonder
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesIncludes of human kind and Elf kind
Human kind
for example The behavior of some American politicianslying , Divert people , Divide between people , the war and etc
Elf kindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and WC and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesIncludes of human kind and Elf kind
Human kind
for example The behavior of some American politicianslying , Divert people , Divide between people , the war and etc
Elf kindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and WC and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of
Human kind
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesIncludes of humankind and Elfkind
Humankind
ElfkindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and wc and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of the
Human kind
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesIncludes of humankind and Elfkind
Humankind
ElfkindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and WC and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of the
Humankind
ElfkindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and WC and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of the
Humankind
Humankind
Human kind
پکیج منابع درس روش تحقیق کارشناسی ارشد بر اساس
  MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers

Personal
Essays and Research PapersDuring your school
career you have probably written many personal essays that presented your
thoughts, feelings, and opinions and that did not refer to any other source of
information or ideas. Some assignments, however, require us to go beyond our
personal knowledge. Weundertake research
when we wish to explore an idea, probe an issue, solve a problem, or make an
argument in relation to what others have written. We then seek out and use
materials beyond our personal resources.The outcome of such
an inquiry appears in the research paper. The term research paper describes
a presentation of student research that may be in a
پاورپوینت درباره cyclones
دانلود پاورپوینت درباره cyclones
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

دانلود پاورپوینت درباره cyclones  جهت رشته ی مهندسی در قالب 17 اسلاید و با فرمت pptx به صورت کامل و جامع و با قابلیت ویرایش

Advantages: No moving parts (low maintenance)، Removes solid or liquid particles (non-corrosive particles)، Harsh conditions (high temperatures)، Time-proven technology (1940s)

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
What happens to the collected particles??
When would I use a cyclone?
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

دانلود پاورپوینت درباره cyclones  جهت رشته ی مهندسی در قالب 17 اسلاید و با فرمت pptx به صورت کامل و جامع و با قابلیت ویرایش

Advantages: No moving parts (low maintenance)، Removes solid or liquid particles (non-corrosive particles)، Harsh conditions (high temperatures)، Time-proven technology (1940s)

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
مشخصات فایل

تعداد صفحات

حجم
1530 کیلوبایت

فرمت فایل اصلی
ppt

دسته بندی
فنی و مهندسی

توضیحات کامل

فهرست مطالب
General cyclone thoughts
Human kind
Human kind
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesthey want with different and irrelevant words, we lose our goal or at least Reduce Speed ​​to reach the goal Includes of human kind and Elf kind
Human kind
Elf kindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathr
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesthey want with different and irrelevant words, we lose our goal or at least Reduce Speed ​​to reach the goal Includes of human kind and Elf kind
Human kind
Elf kindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathr
Human kind
Human kind

1999 | 6 hours and 10 mins | ISBN: 1565853903 | MP3 32 kbps | 93 MB

Someone told me Jefferson was the leading visionary of the American revolution, a revolution which raised aloft the banner of the Enlightenment and its ringing declaration of the inalienable rights of man - "that all men are created equal...with rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." And so I listened to this audiobook, and learned about this man, and the thoughts of that revolutionary time - which, by the way, was not revolutionary by today's standards especially because of its promotion of slavery and discrimination against women, but revolutionary enough to eventually be able to elect today it's first African-American president.
1. The Allure and challenge of Thomas Jefferson2. The mind of Thomas J
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I tried to find the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont rep
تحقیق چگونه تحمل و احترام به افکار دیگران و اخلاق و ادب را تمرین کنیم
تحقیق چگونه تحمل و احترام به افکار دیگران و اخلاق و ادب را تمرین کنیم

دسته بندی
مقاله و تحقیق

فرمت فایل
doc

حجم فایل
17 کیلو بایت

تعداد صفحات فایل

قسمتی از متن :
اخلاق خوب یکی از عوامل موفقیت است. انسان های خشن و بد اخلاق تنها و بدون دوست می مانند. پیامبر اسلام، حضرت محمد صلی الله علیه و آله هدف از بعثت و رسالتش را تکمیل اخلاق و ارزش های انسانی می داند. اگر انتظار د
آهنگ Happier MARSHMELLO
Download New Music BASTILLE – Happier
دانلود آهنگ جدید MARSHMELLO به نام Happier با کیفیت ۳۲۰ و ۱۲۸
دانلود آهنگ Happier
لینک دانلود در ادامه مطلب…
متن آهنگ MARSHMELLO Happier
[Intro]
Lately, I’ve been, I’ve been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier

[Verse 1]
When the morning comes
When we see what we’ve become
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we’ve begun
Every argument, every word we can’t take back
‘Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that the story ends

[Chorus]
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to me
I want to raise your spi
آهنگ Happier MARSHMELLO
دانلود آهنگ Happier
[Intro]

[Verse 1]
When the morning comes
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind

[Chorus]
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to me
I want to raise your
آهنگ Happier MARSHMELLO
دانلود آهنگ Happier
[Intro]

[Verse 1]
When the morning comes
In the cold light of day we’re a flame in the wind

[Chorus]
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
‘Cause this just don’t feel right to me
I want to raise your
Do you try to focus
mentions
لطفا به این مطلب رای دهید
[رای ها : 15 امتیاز : 4.6]
 تفکر منفی چیست؟
تفکرات هر انسان تأثیر زیادی در مسیری که رو به سوی آینده می رود دارد. اگر می خواهیم افکار بد و منفی را در خود نگه داریم آینده ای بد را برای خود رقم خواهیم زد.
روحیات و تفکرات منفی تا چه حد روی ما تاثیرگذار هستند چگونه می توانیم از ایجاد آنها پیشگیری کنیم بهترین روش های مقابله با تفکرات منفی کدامند؟
مبارزه با تفکرات منفی
نباید امروز چنین حرفی را می‌ زدم. چرا چنین اشتباهی کردم. چرا ب
It’s human nature to grumble a little about the boss, the boring meeting, or some seemingly clueless directive from several layers above. Strictly speaking, such grumbling doesn’t cause real harm; everyone needs to vent now and then.
But an organization is in serious trouble when most discussions on crucial issues take place in side conversations, rather than in formal meetings, where concerns can be addressed thoughtfully with people in a position to instigate a change of course.
Recent news reports on Boeing reveal what appears to be an epidemic of side conversations about the 737 Max jetliner. In private emails and instant messages, employees expressed rampant concerns about the Max during its development — and outright disdain for some of the decisions being made, technologies b
What links can you use to comply with Google's
guidelines? If you've ever been the victim of Google's punishment, you
know how painful it is to find out the problem and stay safe. Even if you
have not been punished so far, the threat of punishment is also a matter of
concern, but how can you stop it when abnormal links are around you?
We are very sad about Google's punishment and abnormal
links.  It shares how to get links that are in accordance with
Google's guidelines that will keep your site from working and can have a real
impact.
Rewrite the video

If you know something about me, you should know that I’ve done
a lot of work with abnormal links. 
I've done a lot of work to help people with penguin and abnormal
punishment. 
But today we will talk about normal links. Expand your
پادکست اول 6 دقیقه انگلیسی با بی بی سی – مدیتیشن و مغز
پادکست های 6 Minute English از سری آموزش های سایت BBC Learning English ، یک منبع عالی برای یادگیری لغات انگلیسی و تقویت لیسنینگ است.
در وبلاگ آموزش آیلتس ، هر درس این مجموعه به همراه ترجمه فارسی متن و لغات جدید برای شما عزیزان فراهم شده است.
برای دانلود فایل صوتی مربوط به هر درس به بخش تماس با من مراجعه کنید، تا فایل صوتی در تلگرام برای شما ارسال شود.
سطح این درس: متوسط Intermediate
عنوان درس: مدیتیشن و مغز Meditati
Among the sacred books of judaism verses about savior loss distored from enemies. some one know this point from in tense tendency of jews  to savior so that "Harambam from the elders of the Jews said ((any persob of Judism how dosent believe Messiah(savior) or dosent wait for him he is denied excellence of Moses and other prophet of the sons of Israel)) and some one know this point from non in reference of this verses a bout living of Rabbi is and ruller of Judaidm of actor of to be safe from distoration. and some one know this point Miracle from God. what ever the reason result is this in the scared books of Judaism an prophet of the sons of Israel we can see a lot of verse a bout apocalypse and sign of reappear of savior ad in some book like Zabur this verse come to one third. some of t
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Introduction
When we think of elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them Which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf Finally they find the devilIn the past I was looking for a jinn many stories were defined I studied the book but did not find a way until I said, my God, I want to see the jinn I was just inside the room at one time I saw a person standing by the door of the room
Original shape
skeletom  form of skeletom similar to humanshair
No clothesTheir body are covered of hair, except of face around the nose and forehead and their palmsTheir hair are thickTheir hair is smooth and so thick that doesn't formTheir hair and na
Introduction
When we think of elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them Which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf Finally they find the devilIn the past I was looking for a jinn many stories were defined I studied the book but did not find a way until I said, my God, I want to see the jinn I was just inside the room at one time I saw a person standing by the door of the room
Original shape
No clothesTheir body are covered of hair, except of face around the nose and forehead and their palmsTheir hair are thickTheir hair is smooth and so thick that doesn't formTheir hair and na
Introduction
Original shape
IntroductionPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them Which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf Finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathroom and wc and smell it If a single person was a sin they like her smell more and when they smell it they take of the human spiritual effect and with this effect they communicate better
Original shape
N
پایان نامه روانشناسی : نشخوار فکری 
تفکر در بارۀ مشکلاتمان، بدون شک، روشی مؤثر در حل مسائل است. اگر ما در پی آن هستیم که با یکی از جریانات زندگیمان انطباق پیدا کنیم، در بارۀ آن فکر می کنیم، راه حل های مختلف را مرور می کنیم، و سپس یکی از آنها را انتخاب می کنیم. ولی بعضی اوقات، ما در مرحلۀ تفکر در بارۀ مسئله باقی می مانیم و دورتر نمی رویم و این امر بیشتر زمانی می افتد که افکار ما منفی باشند. واتکینز و مولدز[۱] (۲۰۰۵) نشخوارفکری را افکار مربوط به احس
زاییده دو تفکر است: ترس از گذشته و اینده! ممکن است خیلی ها فکر کنند: گرانی برای عدم تولید و نداشتن رونق ان باشد، ولی ترس از اینده باعث می شود: همه تولیدات را هرچند سه برابر، احتکار کنند! چه در انبار های دولتی (سیلوها) چه در انبار های عمومی(سردخانه ها) وچه در انبارهای خصوصی(فروشگاهی) و چه در انبارهای شخصی! چون می ترسند اینهمه تولید، فقط خواب و خیال باشد و در اینده، مثل گذشته ستم شاهی، قحطی فراگیری صورت گیرد. همه به فکر انبار کردن هستند: حتی در بدن خ
خوبی؟ 
ببین من نمیخوام فکر کنی که برای تلافی کردن اینجوری میکنم ولی دلم میخواد احساس واقعی که دارم رو بدونی برای همین متن زیر رو همراه با اهنگ دانلود کن و بخون. / باور کن نمیخوام ناراحتت کنم / این اخرین خواستمه ازت خیلی دلم میخواد بدونی که...                                  
رها خانم(نسرین همون اسمی که تو روم گذاشتی)
راستی مرسی بابت کتاب جغرافیا یادم نبود دست توعه...
شد، و انشاء الله در حال اجر است! ولی مهم این است که بگویند: به کجا برده اند؟ طبق
این قانون باید از صدر مشروطیت، از کلیه مسئولین بخواهند که: از کجا آورده اند؟ بعد
به کجا برده اند! حتی اگر مهریه: همسرانشان کرده اند، به دستور امام علی باید از انها
پس گرفته شود. یا اگر مرده اند و: به ورثه منتقل شده هم معلوم شود. ولی اکثر انها این
اموال را به خارج فرستادند، تا مشمول هیچکدام از مواد نشود! زیرا وقتی در حسابهای سری:
ب
در حالیکه تولید در کشور به حد اشباع رسیده، و باعث احتکار و قاچاق به انسوی مرزها شده، معلوم نیست چرا بعضی ها موانع تولید را مطرح می کنند. زیرا هرکه فیل خواهد جور هندوستان کشد. به نظر می رسد فقط به یک دلیل آن را بزرگ می کنند: تخریب مدیریت کشور وتبلیغ نا کارآمدی نظام اسلامی ! یعنی پس از چهل سال هنوز نتوانسته: تولید خود را سرو سامان بدهد. در حالیکه همان اولین سال به فرمان امام خمینی، همه به تولید روی آوردند، و کشور اشباع شده است. با طرح موانع تولید،
سربازانی که دشمن یکدیگر و تا حد مرگ از همدیگر نفرت دارند، آموزش نظامی انها را مثل گرگهایی که به گوشت همدیگر محتاجند، بار اورده به کمک موشک های ایرانی، با هم مهربان شده و همدیگر را بغل کردند! اتفاقا روزی که موشک زده شد، روز بغل کردن و روز داداش نام داشت! و این نشان می دهد که سربازان آمریکایی هم، احساس دارند و میتوانند مثل مردم عادی زندگی کنند، با هم دوست و مهربان باشند. چون کسی که خودی را دوست نداشته باشد، از او انتظار دوست داشتن دیگران هم نمی ر
ترامپ می گوید ایران ضعیف شده (اگر بخواهد ما
حاضریم مذاکره کنیم)!میدانید چرا این طور حرف می زند؟ برای اینکه مسئولین ایرانی،
به سیاست التماسی و دیپلماسی گدایی روی آورده اند. وزیر خارجه ایران می گوید:
آمریکا حتی از ورود دارو به ایران ممانعت می کند. 
این یعنی که ایران هیچ دارویی ندارد، تولید هم نمی کند، و فقط منتظر رسیدن
دارو های آمریکایی است. اگر این دارو ها نرسد، ایرانی ها مریض می شوند و می میرند!
همانطور که در باره یمنی ها تبلیغ می کنند. در حالی
مبارزه با فساد تمامی ندارد! زیرا اصولا فساد زاییده قدرت  است، هرکس قدرت دارد میتواند از آن سوء استفاده نماید. قدرت نیز فقط با اخلاص در برابر خداوند، تسلیم در برابر قدرت باری، قابل کنترل است. زیرا وقتی سوء استفاده از قدرت شروع می شود، که قدرتی بالاتر از خود را نبیند! یا باور نکند. در واقع فاسد ها، قدرتمندان بی مرز هستند!  کسی بالاتر از خود نمی بینند تا از آنها باز خواست کند. جانمایه همه این توهمات هم در این است که: بتواند نیت خود را اجرایی کند و
رئیس جمهور محترم در مورد: جلوگیری از قاچاق
سوخت، ایده ای را مطرح کردند که: چند وزارتخانه مامور شوند تا با داده پردازی، از
بدو تولید سوخت تا انتهای توزیع، آن را رصد کنند: یک انبار داری ملی برای نفت و
مشتقات آن تهیه شود. این البته فی نفسه کار سختی نیست، و پیش نیازی هم نمی خواهد!
و شاید یک استارت آپ هم بتواند: این کار را انجام دهد! برای اینکه چنین کاری در
تمام شرکتهای: بزرگ و کوچک دنیا در حال اجرا است، و بارکد نام دارد. اما دلیل
اینکه اجرا نمی شود مهم
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
نشست خبری مسئولان جدید ستاد مرکزی: احیا امر به
معروف و نهی از منکر، برگزار شد و مسئولین گقتند که آنها ستاد احیا هستند نه عامل
اجرا، زیرا اجرا وظیفه همه است ولی، آنها فراموش کرده، باید یاد آور شد. اکنون نیز
یاد آوری می شود که: ابتدا باید منکر اصلی برطرف شود! بزرگترین منکری که مادر همه
منکر ها است. زیرا طبق ماده 16 قانون حمایت از: آمران به معروف و ناهیان از منکر،
این وظیفه همگانی است. باید دانست که خلاف شرع برای همه روشن است. چیزهایی که خدا
منع کرده

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها