نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

In 2 weeks

Suppose a witch has told you that something will happen in the new year.
First of all, on new year holiday people who traveled to Shiraz will drown in the flood. Next, the price of gasoline will triple and protesters take to the streets. For controlling this riot, the government decides to shoot people directly while the Internet has disconnected throughout the country. After three weeks, 1500 people are killed and a lot of businesses lose financially. A few weeks later a plane will crash by the government racket shoot. This plane has176 passengers that the majority of them had lived in Canada. Again all people come to the street, but they will be repressed again. Finally, a virus name Corona will outbreak in the world, life shuts down and a lot of people infect and died.
But the mo
it's about a month that I haven't post anything here..you know
finally you become tired of saying without being heared..
only Haj Mahmoud read here..and it's about weeks that he has gone from bayan..
I miss all of my blogger friends like matarsak ,haj Mahmoud ,Mr and Mrs engineer
by writing the first two lines I mean s.th else about my personal life but I suddenly remember that friends
finally you become tired then you become silence
In Canada, employment standards are the
minimum standards established by law that define and guarantee rights in the
workplace. Employment standards legislation covers rights in areas such as
wages, hours of work, vacation pay, maternity leave, termination, etc. Each
province and territory has its own legislation. The following benefits and
rights apply to most workers in Canada.
Maternity Leave
In Canada, maternity benefits for working
mothers and parents remain the responsibility of the federal government.
Canada’s Employment Insurance gives paid maternity leave for 15 weeks. To
receive maternity benefits the woman is required to have worked for 600 hours
in the last 52 weeks or since your last claim. A woman needs to prove her
pregnancy by signing a statement declaring the expected du
January 2017 yearLOC: ShirazAbout a year had passed from tje last time which His sister and me could see each other. Our relation had been made spiritless. I was really tired. Although fter my travel to Sistan & Balouchestan and coming back to my home, I decided to  cut this relation and announce my decision to Mahshid. She told me that I had a surprise for you. She said Ali was going to Iran, just due to saw you andd getting the final decition.Oh my god!I can not forget that time. In that time, I was Tehran in out of the library of my university. I huged my friend and say, "Ali want to go Iran, finally, I can see him".A came back to Shiraz and started to ready myself, present for him and etc. I had 2 months time to get ready until Nowruz 2018 and coming him.Two months had been passed
I arrived at Gatwick International Airport about 11. As the aeroplane was landing it began raining to remind me of the essence of the weather of London.
After claiming my baggage, I went on to buy tickets to London St Pancras. about £12. well, not cheap! more expensive than the train from Tehran to Mashhad.
The train was to arrive at 11:19 and it actually came at 11:18:30! This was the first sign that I have entered a country where time matters! 
It was almost empty (and it remained so untill when I got off at St Pancras), scattered newspapers on some seats and a father who had fun teaching english grammer to his young girl; the problem was why should one use different words when talking about plural things! the girl reasoned `two oranges are still made of orange' which seemed logical t
Life isn't Easy
It's been so long since the last time we actually had a conversation. It didn't go well but it was really effective. I mean after that, we broke up. We talked about a lot of things. You seriousely did give me a peice of your mind but on the other hand I had no idea how much you are right and how much I was a d!ck. 
Anyway, you know, I wasn't in a good mental situation. I had a lot in my mind and everything was crazy. But it wasn't a good reason to be an a55hole. 
You left and you told me that you will probabley get marry soon. I will tell that story another time. But now I want to focus on what happend after. 
It was nine months ago...  when you told me about that guy. I totally freaked out, even though that I didn't want to be with you forever. After our final conversa
How to celebrate birthdays?
Getting a birthday party is as hard as you think!
Do you think that thinking about getting a birthday party in your home confuses you and gets stuck? Or do you think this is a madness? We tell you not! Below, we will provide you with a program that not only saves you from the nightmares of birthday parties at home, but also makes you enjoy the ultimate pleasure! 
Two weeks before the birthday party: Make a
list of those who want to invite. You may want to invite only your friends or if you want to be from a family or both. Make a list of people at any time.
Specify the time for the celebration.
If you want to have a theme for guests, choose it. But be realistic and ignore the themes that are not easy to make. For example, make the theme color pink and ask every
Recovery time frame after buttock augmentation
It is vitally important that you follow all patient care instructions provided by your surgeon. This will include information about wearing compression garments, care of your drains, taking an antibiotic if prescribed, and the level and type of activity that is safe. Your surgeon will also provide detailed instructions about the normal symptoms you will experience and any potential signs of complications. It is important to realize that the amount of time it takes for recovery varies greatly among individuals.
The first two weeks
The recovery period is slightly longer and more painful in the buttock area because this body region is used for physical activities such as walking, running, and even standing.
On the first day after surgery, you may
ُسلام
چند روز پیش بالاخره بعد از 27 روز یه ایمیل از طرف سفارت با متن زیر دریافت کردم:

Dear My family Name

Thank you for your e-mail and please accept my apologies for the delayed
response. Our volumes of correspondence continue to be exceptionally high and I
regret that, despite our best efforts, it may take weeks for responses to be
sent.

Your application is under review for
background verifications and unfortunately, we cannot estimate the time for
their completion. I would like to assure you that as soon as the review is
completed, we will proceed with the next steps.

Our office will contact you if any additional
documents are required.

Thank you for your patience and
understanding.

Best Regards,

Hande

If you’re using your own eggs during IVF , at the start of a cycle you’ll begin treatment with synthetic hormones to stimulate your ovaries to produce multiple eggs — rather than the single egg that normally develops each month. Multiple eggs are needed because some eggs won’t fertilize or develop normally after fertilization.
You may need several different medications, such as:
Medications for ovarian stimulation. To stimulate your ovaries, you might receive an injectable medication containing a follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), a luteinizing hormone (LH) or a combination of both. These medications stimulate more than one egg to develop at a time.
Medications for oocyte maturation. When the follicles are ready for egg retrieval — generally after eight to 14 days — you will
NOSE JOB IRAN
Nose job Iran , is a kind of cosmetic surgery for reconstructing or correcting nose defects or making its appearance more beautiful that in addition to maintaining the physiology and function of the nose, improves its form and shape. Today, rhinoplasty is one of the most commonly used surgical procedures in Iran.

RHINOPLASTY IN IRAN
Nose job Iran is considered as one of the most common type of plastic and cosmetic surgeries among Iranian men and women. This surgery aims at improving the appearance of the nose and enhancing facial harmony and should be performed after consulting a dermatologist and an experienced surgeon.
If you are thinking about having rhinoplasty and making a big change in your appearance, we suggest you to take the following recommendations seriously

In early March 2020, seasonal rains and Tropical Cyclone Esther combined to drop historic amounts of rain over western Queensland. Some areas saw their largest downpours in nearly two decades, bringing much-needed relief to drought-stricken regions.
The rain filled waterways in Channel Country, a region in Queensland and South Australia known for its braided streams and alluvial plains. Many of the waterways empty into nearby terminal basins such as Lake Eyre.
The images on this page show swollen rivers and wetlands near the town of Thargomindah, which recently experienced its wettest day in 21 years. The first image shows Lake Bindegolly National Park, located about 40 kilometers (25 miles) east of Thargomindah. The second image shows a stream just sout
ب این گوش کنید و صبر داشته باشید.
هم آرومم هم استرس دارم.
کنترل اوضاع رو دوباره ب دست آوردم و حتی وقتی هم دارم وقتمو تلف میکنم از روی آگاهیه، از روی استرس و ندونستن نیست.
فیلم میبینم تا آروم شم و وقتی گریه ام میگیره(ب خاطر اوضاع ناجور کاراکتر اصلی فیلم!) بیشتر از چیزی ک باید براش گریه میکنم. سعی میکنم استرسمو خالی کنم و واقعا کمک میکنه.
با مامان حرف میزنم. هیچ وقت حرف زدن باهاش اینقدر ارام بخش نبوده. و مامان واقعن داره کمک میکنه. بیش از اندازه امی
Young women in Iran, are having cosmetic surgery in the hope of attaining the Hollywood ‘doll face’.
Iran has been named the nose job capital of the world – with seven times more operations carried out there than in America – despite the high cost of the surgery.
Every year 200,000 Iranians are undergoing rhinoplasty operations.
The Rhinology Research Society of Iran who conducted the study in co-operation with Johns Hopkins University in the US found that the rate of nose jobs per capita is seven times that of America and as prevalent in the Islamic republic as it is in Brazil.
Another anonymous Iranian woman who had a nose job not long ago told The Guardian: ‘I do have a better social life and I don’t have to be ashamed of my big, fat nose anymore.
‘In our family, different
Each day May 5-8 and then every two weeks through the end 2020, conference will post a new online piece dedicated to an outstanding personality from the event’s history.
The staff of Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut have been using the time of the shutdown to develop a comprehensive online offer for students and the community. This includes that a part of Animationsinstitut's curriculum will be made available online to the public. Furthermore, they have developed the Highlights of FMX 1994-2020, as a replacement for FMX - Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media, which had to be cancelled for 2020. They will be presented regularly from the beginning of May to December 31, 2020, taking a look at the history, present and future of the internationally
SEOUL (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper pressed South Korea on Friday to pay more for the cost of stationing U.S. troops in the country and to maintain an intelligence-sharing pact with its other Asian ally Japan that Seoul is about to let lapse.

Speaking after a high-level defense policy meeting with his South Korean counterpart Jeong Kyeong-doo, Esper also said the two countries have to be flexible with their joint military drills to support ongoing diplomatic efforts to end North Korea’s nuclear program.
But he stopped short of announcing any changes to exercises next month that North Korea has sharply condemned.
North Korea said on Thursday it had turned down a U.S. offer for fresh talks ahead of a year-end deadline Pyongyang has set for Washington to show more flex
Free-to-use Zoom and Skype are getting some competition: Meet, which is Google's premium video conferencing tool, is now free for everyone
Google said Wednesday that the "secure and reliable" software will become available over the next few weeks to anyone with an email address, even if it's not a Gmail account. Meet was previously only available to users of its G Suite productivity tools, commonly used by larger companies and schools
The work-from-home revolution brought on by the novel coronavirus sparked a teleconferencing phenomenon over the past few months. Zoom (ZM), which has been plagued with security issues, announced last week it hosts 300 million meeting participants a day. Facebook (FB) is adding its own entrant with a video conference tool for its Messenger app call
با سلام :))
توضیحات مختصری توی سر آغاز دادم که هدف این بلاگ چیه .
اینجا جهت اولیه رو یکم مشخص تر می کنم که الان اوضاع چه طوره و این حرفا . 

یه دونه کانال تلگرام بنده ساختم که توش در طول روز احتمالا کلی چیز می نویسم .
با این لینک می تونین جوین شین :‌
join channel
توی این بلاگ قراره یکم شسته رفته تر چیزا رو بنویسم .
این خلاصه ای از چیزاییه که تا الان اتفاق افتاده :‌
در حال حاضر شروع رو توی کانال زدم و در مورد این حرف زدم که تازگیا به خوندن کتاب علاقه مند ش
Multiple
births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is
implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher
risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus
does.
Premature
delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly
increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human
chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian
hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful.
Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain,
bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your
symptoms
Veterans often have difficulties getting hired, in part due to widespread stereotypes and biases against them. Even when veterans get past that first stage and are hired (congrats!), they unfortunately still often have challenges to deal with in the workplace. They might find that they do not love the new job. Maybe their coworkers are cruel, scorning the military, or perhaps the boss is treating them differently than everyone else because of their status as a veteran. If you are a veteran and that sounds familiar to you, you are not alone. Luckily, veteran status is a protected class in California and employers are not allowed to discriminate based on that in the same way they cannot discriminate based on traits like gender, disability, or race. In fact, veterans have additional safeguard
Multiple births. IVF increases the risk of multiple births if more than one embryo is implanted in your uterus. A pregnancy with multiple fetuses carries a higher risk of early labor and low birth weight than pregnancy with a single fetus does.
Premature delivery and low birth weight. Research suggests that the use of IVF slightly increases the risk that a baby will be born early or with low birth weight.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Use of injectable fertility drugs, such as human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), to induce ovulation can cause ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, in which your ovaries become swollen and painful. Signs and symptoms typically last a week and include mild abdominal pain, bloating, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If you become pregnant, however, your sympt
What is meant by Hair Transplant?
Hair
Transplant is a surgical procedure where hair follicles are transplanted from
one part of the body to the scalp or face of a patient. The part of the body
from which the follicles are taken is called the donor site and the part of the
scalp or face where follicles are placed is called the recipient site.
Is Hair Transplant permanent?
Hair
transplants are usually permanent, as the translanted follicles are taken from
areas where hair loss will not occur. Patients may experience hair loss in
other areas of their scalp or face but in not the recipient site. The
transplanted hair will fall out after the surgery, but will grow back within
about six months. Surgeons usually prescribe medications to strengthen hair
follicles to prevent the loss of non-transp
Young women in Iran, are having cosmetic surgery in the hope of attaining the Hollywood ‘doll face’.
Iran has been named the nose job capital of the world – with seven times more operations carried out there than in America – despite the high cost of the surgery.
Every year 200,000 Iranians are undergoing rhinoplasty operations.
The Rhinology Research Society of Iran who conducted the study in co-operation with Johns Hopkins University in the US found that the rate of nose jobs per capita is seven times that of America and as prevalent in the Islamic republic as it is in Brazil.
Another anonymous Iranian woman who had a nose job not long ago told The Guardian: ‘I do have a better social life and I don’t have to be ashamed of my big, fat nose anymore.
‘In our family, differe
Dubai microblading:
One of our specialized services in the field of dubai permanent makeup is Dubai microblading Service. Dubai microblading Service is one of the greatest service in the field of beauty. As a result, our beauty salon has been highly professional and expert in implementing the Dubai microblading.
What is the Dubai microblading method?
Microbeads are eyebrows that are done using a pen that attaches to the van. Blade is a row of needles arranged side by side that has a razor-shaped appearance and whereby the color is inserted into the skin as Hashur lines. The advantage of this method to other tattoo methods is to create lines and hawks that are very natural and delicate.
Microblading is less durable than micropigmentation, because it works a bit more smoothly than micropigme
The fire season in New South Wales normally ramps up in December. In 2019, unusually hot weather and a potent drought primed the region for a roaring start in October. Two months later, more than 100 fires are still raging in forests and bush areas near the southeast coast, including some subtropical rainforests and eucalyptus forests that do not often see fire.
By December 12, 2019, fires in New South Wales had charred 27,000 square kilometers (10,000 square miles), an area about the size of Maryland. Vast plumes of smoke and pollution have streamed from fires for weeks, enveloping coastal towns and cities with toxic haze and smoke. Parts of Sydney, a city of 5 million people, recently endured pollution levels several times above what is considered hazardous, according to news reports.
Th
Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty is an operation to resize the nose. Many people don’t like the shape of the nose because it doesn’t look good on their face. Even a slight change in the nose can make it incredibly beautiful. Patients who want to do rhinoplasty in Iran usually don’t like the abnormal small or large nose that doesn’t fit the rest of their face. Other patients want to correct bridge that is crooked or has a bump. Rhinoplasty will provide a beautiful shape to the nose while keeping a natural look that is suitable for the face.
Rhinoplasty in Iran is very famous all over the world and people from all countries come to Iran to do rhinoplasty in Iran. The nose has a great effect on facial beauty. Scientists have found the nose is one of the first parts of the body that is seen b
A police officer shot a Hong Kong protester Monday morning, setting off a wave of violent confrontations in the territory where pro-democracy demonstrations have raged for nearly six months.
Protesters on Monday had planned for a city-wide strike — intended to bring the city to a standstill — in response to the death of a protester, who fell from a parking garage last week and died. Demonstrators have blamed the police for the 22-year-old’s death, as officers were firing tear gas in the area, though the circumstances are still a bit murky.
That tragedy was a harbinger of the violence in Hong Kong on Monday, including the shooting of a 21-year-old protester by a police officer. The incident, which was filmed by a Hong Kong-based production company called Cupid Producers, showed a
فرمت و نمونه جملات برای استعلام و خرید کالا :
Opening: (شروع و آشنایی)-    We are ….(name of company) … based in…( city/country)… .-    We are one of the main producers of industrial chemicals in… (city/county)… .
نکته : در این قسمت جملاتی برای آشنایی ذکر میگردد که اساساً  از  3 قسمت ( من چه کسی هستم، شما را از کجا می شناسم و درخواستم از شما چیست) تشکیل می یابد.
Asking for catalogue : ( درخواست کاتالوگ)-    Could you please send us your current catalogue and price list for…(name of product)… ? we are particularly interested in… (kind of activity)… .-    Please would you send me an up-to date p
NECK LIFT SURGERY
Neck lift surgery: The neck is one of the first places where shows our age. Sagging skin, unattractive banding, fatty jowls make us look older than we feel. So a neck lift may be a good solution if you want to get rid of the unpleasant look.
WHAT IS A NECK LIFT?
Neck lift, or lower rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure that improves visible signs of aging in the jawline and neck by tightening the skin and underlying neck muscles and improving the contour of the jawline. It is done by highly skillful Iranian surgeons on patients from all over the world.
The neck lift surgery is technically lower rhytidectomy platysmaplasty or cervicoplasty, depending on the type of the procedure (explained below). It can be done as a stand-alone procedure or in conjunction with other proce
OK, so let’s talk about the first months of being in a Starbucks kind of dream :)
So, before anything else I’d just like to mention that like everybody elses, I might have kind of mistakes -maybe even the stupid ones in my posts. I do have them even when I use to write in the blog in my mother language, I mean the Persian, and I really like to remind that I’m not that much perfect at English so if you ever feel uncomfortable about something wrong in my grammar, or vocabulary or just any kind of mistake, please feel free to easily -and of course kindly :) – make me aware of them, so I can improve myself as well as writing greater posts in the future.
So, where was I? Oh, yeah, about that kind of Starbucks dream, wasn’t I? Yes. You know around six or maybe seven months ago -I don
OK, so let’s talk about the first months of being in a Starbucks kind of dream :)
So, before anything else I’d just like to mention that like everybody elses, I might have kind of mistakes -maybe even the stupid ones in my posts. I do have them even when I use to write in the blog in my mother language, I mean the Persian, and I really like to remind that I’m not that much perfect at English so if you ever feel uncomfortable about something wrong in my grammar, or vocabulary or just any kind of mistake, please feel free to easily -and of course kindly :) – make me aware of them, so I can improve myself as well as writing greater posts in the future.
So, where was I? Oh, yeah, about that kind of Starbucks dream, wasn’t I? Yes. You know around six or maybe seven months ago -I don
فعل این زمان  با استفاده از اضافه کردن ed- یا d- به آخر افعال با قاعده ساخته می شود . افعال بی قاعده نیز به شکل گذشته خود تبدیل می شوند. لازم به ذکراست افعال باقاعده افعالی هستند که قاعده و قانون دارند و این بدان معنی است که برای داشتن فعل گذشته به انتهای همه این افعال –ed یا –d  اضافه می شود در حالی که شکل گذشته افعال بی قاعده را باید در جدولی که معمولاً در انتهای کتاب یا فرهنگ لغت است، جستجو کرد.
افعال با قاعده

شکل ساده
شکل گذشته

work
worked

decide
decided

We gather today, under the dome of this temple of democracy, to exercise one of the most solemn powers that this body can take: the impeachment of the President of the United States.
No Member – regardless of party or politics – comes to Congress to impeach a President.  But every one of us, as our first act as a Member of Congress, stood on this historic House Floor, before our beautiful American flag, and raised our hands in this sacred oath: ‘I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic… So help me God.’
For 230 years, Members have taken that sacred oath, which makes us Custodians of the Constitution. 
When our Founders declared independence and established a new nation, they crafted a syst
Button Mushroom Growing Kit
Button Mushroom Growing Kit : Mushroom production in home mushroom kits
Button Mushroom Growing Kit
Mushroom mushroom compost for sale
Sterilizer ready to compost. After moving home, it is sufficient to drill them to ensure temperature and humidity conditions and to pick up mushrooms after 12 days a week.
The appropriate temperature for a mushroom warhead is 15-23 degrees (optimal 18). Spray the compost surface several times a day or pour water into the compost to rehydrate.
The mushroom pack enables you to develop mushrooms at your home. You can utilize non-usable regions at home, for example, porches, corners of the restroom, cupboards over the cupboards, parking structures, and some other spot (lightweight and well-ventilated). All homes exist, and they can n
Mango is one of the first fruits used by humans in the tropics and tropics. Where do you know where this fruit comes from? On the slopes of the Himalayas in India and Burma. More than 4,000 years ago, the evergreen tree was found in the area and has been introduced to other countries.It is interesting to note that 40 to 60 of these trees still remain in these areas, and more interestingly, the ancient mangoes were not as pleasant as the mangoes of today because of their greater fiber texture. The fruit was called mango in Persian and is still known today as the English name mango mango, which is taken from a phrase we will explain earlier. Since India is considered the birthplace of this fruit, in Hinduism it was called the food of the gods, and the name Mango is derived from the word mang
Look for products with the Good Environmental Choice tick. It shows that they’ve been independently certified as meeting standards on issues such as air polluting volatile organic compound (VOC) levels, heavy metal content, potentially carcinogenic or ozone depleting substances and recyclable packaging. Be aware that certified paints may no longer meet standards after a tint is added. Consider limewash, milk or plant-based paints that tend to emit fewer fumes but take longer to dry.

BE COLOUR CONSCIOUS 
The choice of colour has an effect on energy usage. A dark room may need more artificial light and increased energy to cool it in summer.
Explore options such as leaving some surfaces natural. Interior and exterior walls in frost-free climates can have clay-based finishes, and porous ma
hello everyone.  I hope u enjoy this article about long tail keywords 
Content Marketing Can Drive Long-tail SEO
MARCH 5, 2018 • ARMANDO ROGGIO

A robust content marketing campaign may attract shoppers searching on long-tail keyword phrases, which could generate additional sales.
The term “long tail” describes statistical distributions where there are many points, if you will, far from the peak or central part of a curve.
Many more folks, for example, search for the phrase “Running Shoes” than for “Nike Running Shoes.” Similarly, more people search for “Nike Running Shoes” than for “Nike Free RN Running Shoes for Men.” The more specific a search, the further down the long tail it is.
The more specific a search term, the further down the tail it will be.
Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei lauded the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps for taking revenge for the assassination of the IRGC Qods Force Commander Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani at Baghdad International Airport on January 3, and blasted the three European states of Germany, the UK and France (E3) for threatening Iran with sanctions.
Addressing a large and fervent congregation of the people in Tehran on Friday, Ayatollah Khamenei said, “The day the IRGC missiles attacked the US bases was a major blow to the US as it broke its image as a superpower.”
The Supreme Leader, meantime, pointed to the efforts by the E3 countries to convince the United Nations to impose new sanctions on the Islamic Republic, and said, “The European signatories are serving the US int

Using tools to schedule posts will help you stay active on social media and save you time. With Buffer, you can manage all of your social media accounts in one place, schedule posts weeks in advance, post at preferred times when the most users will see them, and analyze how well your posts are doing. Using tools to help with your social media accounts will ensure you're posting often enough to improve your social media presence.
2. Focus on customer service.
Social media is the new platform for customer service. Instead of giving a business a call or waiting hours (sometimes days) for a company to respond to an email, many customers who are having issues now turn to social media to get help from brands. In fact, 54 percent of customers prefer social messaging channels for customer care
Best Saffron Cultivated in Iran to export
It is well-known in the world that Iran has the best-quality Saffron that exports to thousands of distributors world-wide. 

Saffron position in Iran
Saffron is one of the most valuable agricultural products in Iran.This crop is considered to be an important export of the country despite the slight need for irrigation and protection.Given the very favorable climatic conditions of Iran for its cultivation, as well as the growing need to know how to produce this autumn gold, this product prepares for the families of the north-east region of Iran. 
Saffron cultivation and its importance in the agricultural economy
At present, it can be said that the share of more than 90% of world saffron production in Iran with regard to the area under cultivatio
فرانسه تنها کشوری است که: مردم در ان هیچ اهمیتی ندارند! هر کشور دیگری بود، الان به حرف مردم اهمیت می داد، و کنار می رفت. حتی در بدترین کشورهای جهان سوم مانند: پاکستان، تونس و الجزایر و لیبی وقتی رهبران دیدند: از سوی مردم حمایت نمی شوند، کنار رفته و یا استعفا دادند. ولی در فرانسه که خود را مهد دموکراسی تبلیغ کرده، از این خبر ها نیست. کشورهای اروپایی و آمریکایی، به مدد تکنولوژی می توانند امنیتی شرایط را ایجاد کنند! و با وجود مخالفت 99درصدی، همچنان
With a chip that can track your every move, New York’s city-issued ID cards are about to take a seriously dystopian turn.
More than a million New Yorkers could soon willingly agree to carry a government-issued tracking device, whether they realize it or not.
That’s the proposal from Mayor Bill de Blasio, who having recently returned from the cornfield-dotted campaign trail in Iowa, is setting his sights on transforming New York City into something out of a dystopian sci-fi novel. But some critics are urging caution about the move.
The fuss is about a tiny RFID chip that the mayor wants to embed into each and every municipal ID card for New York residents as part of the “IDNYC” program.
The latest proposal might seem modest, but the reality is that it potentially puts hundreds o
Blogging is one of the most popular ways to make money
online. This entry point is unprofessional for many people, because without the
need for the experience of blogging or online work to set up a blog. If a blog has
a lot of traffic and a loyal reader, it can earn revenue. Today, I want to talk
about the main ways to make money from my blog. Most bloggers use a combination
of detailed methods in this article. So do not worry, you do not have to choose
a method on one another.
Email marketing
Money is on the list. This is what marketers have entered
the minds of everyone in the last ten years ... and that's right. An email
marketing list is one of the most powerful tools a blogger can have. It can
encourage readers to go back to their blog, increase engagement with them, and
allow you to
پدیا شور برای چه کسانی مناسب است؟

۱. رنج سنی مصرف پدیا شور چقدر است؟
پدیا شور منبع خوبی از پروتئین، ویتامین ها و مواد معدنی برای کودکان تا ۱۳ سال است. اگر فکر میکنید کودک دلبندتان کمتر از ۲ سال سن داشته باشد، ابتدا مطمئن شوید و با پزشک خود مشورت کنید.
۲٫ آیا کودک کمتر از ۲ سال میتواند  از محصولات PediaSure استفاده  کند؟
اگر فرزند شما کمتر از ۲ سال سن داشته باشد، با یک متخصص بهداشت و درمان درباره استفاده از این محصول صحبت کنید. محصولات PediaSure برای ن
نکات قابل تعمق در نگارش نامه های تجاری انگلیسی
۱٫ املا
اشتباهات و بی دقتی در نامه می تواند از شما اثر بدی بر روی خواننده بگذارد.املا و علامت گذاری و رعایت اصول دستور زبان باید با دقت از سوی نگارنده نامه بررسی شود.
۲٫ سمت ها، نامها و نشانی ها
در مکاتبات بازرگانی باید نام طرف معامله خود را به درستی بنویسید . ضمن اینکه اشتباه در نوشتن آدرس و سمت طرف مقابل تاثیر بسیار بدی دارد.چنانچه مخاطب نامه را نمی شناسید و از آقا یا خانم بودن وی اطلاعی ندارید

If you're confronting workplace discrimination or harassment, then the first line of defense needs to be to whine inside your business, using the complaint procedures set out in the employee handbook or alternative coverages.  (In case your organization doesn't have a complaint procedure, increase your issues with the HR department or a supervisor.)  For advice about how to do so -- and it's important to not skip this step -- visit Suing for Harassment or Discrimination.
 In comparison to many other government agencies, the EEOC has rather well-defined procedures for submitting complaints.  However, the EEOC also functions through an intricate hierarchy of offices also contains strict time limitations for submitting complaints, which normally vary from several months to almost a y
Algorithms are becoming increasingly relevant in the workplace. From sifting through resumes to deciding who gets a raise, many of these new systems are proving to be highly valuable. But perhaps their most impressive, and relevant, capability is predicting which employees will quit. IBM is in the process of patenting an algorithm that can supposedly predict flight risk with 95% accuracy. Given that we are in a candidate-driven market, this is a significant innovation. There are now more job openings in the U.S. than there are unemployed Americans.
Losing an employee can have a drastic effect on team morale, and result in a domino effect that leads to poor performance and productivity. Not to mention, it is expensive, and not just because of lost talent. It takes an average of 2
Arbaeen; World's Biggest Pilgrimage

It's not the
Muslim Hajj, or the Hindu Kumbh Mela. Known as Arbaeen, it is the
world's most populous gathering and you've probably never heard of it!
Not only does the congregation exceed the number of visitors to Mecca
(by a factor of five, in fact), it is more significant than Kumbh Mela,
since the latter is only held every third year. In short, Arbaeen dwarfs
every other rally on the planet, reaching twenty million last year.
That is a staggering %60 of Iraq's entire population, and it is growing
year after year.
Above all, Arbaeen is
unique because it takes place against the backdrop of chaotic and
dangerous

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
time to stop being bald by making a bold decision!
We help you have an unforgettable hair transplant experience in Iran.
With
advanced hair transplant techniques, short recovery periods, and best possible
results, Iran stands out as a reliable hair transplant destination. If you’re
suffering from hair loss, choose
our clinic to plant your hair. our health care is excellent and the prices are
very affordable and cheap. I and the hair transplant team , we will treat your
hair effectively and treat your baldness.

Why
do we transplant hair in  Iran?
Hair
transplant is much in demand in Iran and this has enabled Iranian hair
transplant surgeons to build on their experience and expertise in this
procedure. Also, the highly affordable hair costs of hair

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
With

Why
Hair

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
With

Why
Hair

Hair
Transplant in Iran
It’s
With

Why
Hair
مشاوره تخصصی پرورش شترمرغ در اصفهان

Recent developments in ostrich farming
Commercial ostrich farmingCharacteristics and behaviourOstrich productsComparison with other livestockFuture of the ostrich industryBibliography
M.M. Shanawany - The author is an international consultant. His address is: Town Farm, Great Finborough, Suffolk IP14 3AP, United Kingdom.
The ostrich is undoubtedly the world's largest living bird. Adult males stand 2.4 m tall and can weigh well over 100 kg; the hen is slightly smaller. Ostriches are flightless birds, with their great body size and reduced wing size rendering them incapable of flying. They have a long neck, long bare legs and two toes. Their strong legs allow them to run up to 70 km per hour when necessary, with stride
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها