نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

studying

روز هایی هست که از ته قلبم عاشق رشته ای میشم که دارم میخونم. شدیدا احساس خوبی دارم و به بهترین نحو ممکن هم براش درس میخونم جوری ک خودمم حال میکنم:)) با  دیدن ویدیو های اسکراب و دست شستن و غیره حالم خوب میشه و چیزای جدید یاد میگیرم:) (yup. i also cant balieve that i study by watching youyube videoes!) کاش این روزا هیچ وقت ب پایان نرسن! :)
  Earning an international diploma just isn't only about increasing your job and personal horizons but additionally about acquiring an practical experience of a lifetime. Here are several of your reasons why you should take into account learning internationally:
  one. Numerous training course solutions to choose from
  Learning internationally provides a wider variety of programs, some also which includes research possibilities and skill-based schooling for college students. This aids develop your horizons and opens up a planet of recent instructional opportunities. Not only this, selected packages abroad also allow for you to just take different programs with the exact same time. Therefore you can pursue your interest in literature even though studying mathematics as your maj
آلترناتیوهای گوناگون در آزمون اسپیکینگ آیلتس در تسک1
معمولا سوالاتی در جنبه عمومی مانند شغل. تحصیلات. سرگرمی و... از شما پرسیده میشود به یک مثال توجه کنید:

-Do you work or study?
Answer1.
Somehow yes and No.
Unfortunately since my dad passed away few years ago, I became the bread winner while I was studying hard for university admission exam.
On the other hand, since I’m renowned as a hard working student among my family and friend, I should be studying hard to pass the exam with flying colors.
Most of the time I’m burning candle at both ends.
 Answer2.
 I’m currently a freshman at X university Which is one the top school of the nation.
Admission is incredibl
================================================
Response 2: Conditional Acceptance
================================================
The writer of the issue is of the view that it is beneficial for college and university students if they are required by their respective colleges to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country. Seeing the many benefits students can get from such experiences, I think schools should encourage most of them to study in a foreign country for a period of time, but not require everyone to do so.
ادامه مطلب
شاید شما هم یکی از کسایی هستین که به سر و صدا خیلی حساسین و به هر دلیل تمرکز یا حتی خوابیدن براتون سخته... بعضیا موسیقی رو پیشنهاد میدن.. اما خود موسیقی باعث حواس پرتی میشه. پس اگه دارم کار عمیق انجام میدم چه طور توی محیط پر سر وصدا تمرکز کنم؟جوابش استفاده از ویس های white noise  هست. این نویزها با داشتن فرکانس های مختلف میتونن سر و صدای اطراف رو تا حد خوبی براتون بپوشونن و در عین حال باعث جلب توجه شما به خودشون هم نمیشن. برای خواب هم کاربرد دارن. مثلا
تحصیل رشته تاریخ در روسیه چگونه است؟
یکی از رشته های جذاب گروه علوم انسانی در بین جوانان رشته تاریخ است. کسانی که قصد تحصیل رشته تاریخ در روسیه را دارند، این یک فرصت عالی به حساب میرود، زیرا کشور روسیه به این رشته اهمیت بسیاری می دهد و حتی دانشگاه هایی را برای تحصیل در این رشته شیرین و جذاب تاسیس نموده است . اگر دوست دارید با رشته تاریخ، بازار کار رشته تاریخ و فواید تحصیل رشته تاریخ در روسیهآشنا شوید، توصیه می کنم حتما این مقاله را بخوانید.
شرایط تحصیل هنر در روسیه
کشور روسیه مهد هنر و فرهنگ است. هر ساله تعداد بسیار زیادی از جوانان با استعداد برای تحصیل هنر در روسیه عازم این کشور می شوند. جلوه هنر در روسیه را می توان در گوشه گوشه این کشور مشاهده نمود. وجود آثار باستانی و هنری فراوان همچون موزه ها، کلیساها، کاخ ها و وجود نقاشان و هنرمندان معروفی چون آندره روبلف، ایوان آیزسکی و روپین دلیلی روشن در غنی بودن تحصیل هنر در روسیه است.
معرفی زیرشاخه های هنر
رشته هنر نیز مانند بسیاری ا
تحصیل موسیقی در روسیه چگونه است؟
موسیقی از دیرباز با روح انسان ها پیوند خورده و وسیله ای آرام بخش است. توجه به موسیقی در عصر جدید، چندین برابر شده به حدی که تقریبا تمامی جوان های با استعداد، به تحصیل در این رشته علاقمند هستند. از آنجا که تحصیل موسیقی در روسیه ، طرفداران بسیار زیادی را از گوشه کنار جهان به خود اختصاص داده، بر آن شدیم در این مقاله، شما عزیزان را با کم و کیف تحصیل موسیقی در روسیه، ازمعرفی، تحصیل تا آینده شغلی آشنا نماییم.
معرفی
اگر منتظر فرصتی عالی برای حمایت از والدین یا پدربزرگ و مادربزرگ خود به کانادا هستید، اکنون زمان است! کانادا در هفت روز برنامه حمایت از والدین و پدربزرگ و مادربزرگ را باز می کند. برنامه با برخی از به روز رسانی ها در فرآیند مصرف برنامه آمده است. خواندن همه چیز را در مورد اخبار مربوط به روند درخواست و چگونگی تبدیل شدن به یک نامزد بگذرانید.
از تاریخ 28 ژانویه 2019، در ظهر (EST)، علاقه به حمایت از فرم های ارسال شده بر اساس اول آمده است، اولین بار خدمت پذ
موسیقی از دیرباز با روح انسان ها پیوند خورده و وسیله ای آرام بخش است. توجه به موسیقی در عصر جدید، چندین برابر شده به حدی که تقریبا تمامی جوان های با استعداد، به تحصیل در این رشته علاقمند هستند. از آنجا که تحصیل موسیقی در روسیه ، طرفداران بسیار زیادی را از گوشه کنار جهان به خود اختصاص داده، بر آن شدیم در این مقاله، شما عزیزان را با کم و کیف تحصیل موسیقی در روسیه، ازمعرفی، تحصیل تا آینده شغلی آشنا نماییم.
معرفی
معرفی
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
 In the name of ALLAH    

I'm Dr.SMY
I decided to do this plan:
1.Study hard all the time to be accept in a good Medicine university in Iran.(This action takes two years and it will be finished in 2021)
2.Study Medicine and earn money to have a good life with serenity and happiness . In this time , I will get married and make my favorite life . I will buy my beautiful favorite house and my car and … . I will enjoy of my life with my wife and my friends.
3.I will continue my studying and be a professor in my major . I will form a scientific team and invent new ways of treating. I will found the treatment of incurable diseases in the world.
4.I will earn a lot
Cloudia:Elham San today was great.
I just wanted to tell you that the warrior me had a victory.
Elham San:tell me about it.
Claudia:
First I woke up soon so I wasn't late for class. The professor kept telling about me and how good I am in class. Im not studying so it was kinda fun being called that.
Elham San:yeah it feels great :)) you feel so special like you really have some talents
Claudia:Right? I was proud of myself.
Then I bought two envelopes and decorated them with washi and stickers. One of them was for a "get well soon" card for ms Roohafza and the other was for a long letter to Sara.
Then after one more class I met her and we did a thing together and finally she was normal again. Having her back like that was such a relief.
Elham San:it's good to hear that.
Claudia:
Then after
Educational psychology may be the psychological study of finding out in just a variety of educational circumstances. It covers the psychology of educating, along with the newer examine of social psychology in just
university options. Educational psychology seeks to be familiar with how students each learn and how they establish. Instruction psychology covers a wide expanse of specialties, with instructional psychologists
focusing on different know-how used in training, how academics establish curriculum or worksheets in addition to lesson strategies and rupics inside of their lecture rooms. In addition, it covers distinctive training for
equally gifted pupils and those with studying disabilities.Study educational psychology at EdUHK. The Department of Psychology offers great chances for
I don't know why parents insist on talking about others. specially mothers. God damn..other girls other girls..you know all of the mothers ate kind,they miss you , they love you but sometimes hard to tolerate:|
sometimes I say to myself, let's show them the real other girls, and be one of them.
last week that my mother was on travel,  although I had coaching exams I cooked, cleaned washed the dishes, and there was no mess in our home, and actually they see I can handle it very good..but she always love me to cooked and always say look at Fazeleh she never let her mother to touch anything and always cook,but tou I worry about you after marriage (actually she is 5years younger than me:/what the hell!) I never wana be like them because there is nothing in their damn minds except marriage and
عوامل موفقیت در تحصیل چیست ؟Success in studying

موفقیت تحصیلی فرزندان در دوران تحصیل از دغدغه‌های اساسی بسیاری از والدین به شمار می‌رود به‌طوری که به طرق مختلف سعی در بهبود عملکرد تحصیلی فرزندان خود دارند. اما چه عواملی واقعا در موفقیت تحصیلی دانش‌آموزان نقش دارند؟ آیا تنها هوش بالا برای موفقیت در تحصیل کافی است؟ برای آگاهی از این موضوع با ادامه‌ی مطلب و معرفی عوامل موفقیت در تحصیل همراه ما باشید.شاید تصور کنید موفقیت در مدرسه ارتباط زیادی ب

موفقیت تحصیلی فرزندان در دوران تحصیل از دغدغه‌های اساسی بسیاری از والدین به شمار می‌رود به‌طوری که به طرق مختلف سعی در بهبود عملکرد تحصیلی فرزندان خود دارند. اما چه عواملی واقعا در موفقیت تحصیلی دانش‌آموزان نقش دارند؟ آیا تنها هوش بالا برای موفقیت در تحصیل کافی است؟ برای آگاهی از این موضوع با ادامه‌ی مطلب و معرفی عوامل موفقیت در تحصیل همراه ما باشید.شاید تصور کنید موفقیت در مدرسه ارتباط زیادی ب

Calculating total cast of bank resources procurement methods which include current -free loan deposit, saving interest-free loan deposit, regular and net short-term investment deposit, long-term investment deposit and surety bond cash deposit and presenting their optimal integration require precise scientific studies. Hence, this study is an attempt to know which methods are the best optimal integration banking resources. Linear and ideal planning techniques are used to find an optimal solution according to existing mathematical models. We use three algorithms to construct mathematical models. In the suggested mathematical models, linear planning has 6 variables and 2 constraints in getting no information algorithm and 6 variables and 7 constraints in getting information algorithm and the
حالا من می‌دونم اگر توی شرایط سخت پاشم و دست روی زانوی خودم بذارم و قوی باشم و درس بخونم و به کارهام برسم، تبدیل به یک قهرمان می‌شم و بعدا به خودم خیلی افتخار می‌کنم. من می‌دونم که اگر حالم این‌قدر بده که می‌خوام گریه کنم، باید این‌کار رو روی کتاب بکنم تا حتما به برنامه‌م برسم. می‌دونم که خوندن رمان‌های نوجوان وقتی که هزارتا درس و کار دارم، چندان درست و مناسب نیست و شبیه یک راه فراره. ببینید من همه این‌ها رو می‌دونم ولی دلیل نمی‌شه که و
It was the first day of working. I've just arrived from there. And if you ask me what it was like on earth, I would say that it was weird! Weirder than weird! More than anything else, I felt being useless, the word not said by me, but seen by me in one of the posts I've recently read about the kind of feelings you might have in the first time of being an intern as a software engineer, on my way back home. Despite feeling useless -and stronger than that- I felt monotony. I felt I was bored. There were a lot of things which I weren't aware of and I just didn't know where to start from for learning them! I-didn't-even-know-where- to start learning them! I liked some of the guys I saw there and I didn't feel something special about some others. There were some one that showed me interest and k
http://bit.ly/2SJIkcX http://bit.ly/2SI1no3 According to texts from some historical sources, in most nations and religions, there has been a veil among women. Although history has gone through many ups and downs and sometimes exacerbated or relieved by the rulers’ tastes, it has never been eliminated. Historians rarely mention primitive relatives whose women did not have an appropriate cover or appeared naked in the community. Scientists attribute the history of wearing and wearing women to our era before and after the Stone Age, the book The Woman in the Mirror of History, after a detailed plan of the causes and historical factors of the hijab, writes: Given the reasons mentioned and the study of works and The motifs involved are the emergence of hijab before pre-religious periods.
The
Martyr Morteza Aviny was born in Iran in the year 1947. It was in the Pahlavi era when he began his studies at the School of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. As he described himself, “I studied at a school of arts for years. I used to go to evening gatherings to recite poetry and visit painting galleries. I listened to classical music.”He wore a tie and lived a western lifestyle. He frequently smoked cigarettes and had a passion for Western philosophy. Yet, he had a quest for finding the Truth.Regarding his search for the Truth, he said: “luckily, life took me to a path where I had to be honest with myself first, and with others second; and deeply acknowledge that pretending to be knowledgeable can never replace being knowledgeable and even that knowledge cannot be obtained by merely
فرانسه یکی از بزرگترین کشورها در قاره اروپا است. این کشور با شش کشور دیگر هم مرز است: آلمان ، بلژیک و لوکزامبورگ در شمال شرقی ، سوئیس و ایتالیا در جنوب شرقی و اسپانیا در جنوب غربی. انگلیس از طریق کانال انگلیسی با فرانسه هم مرز است. این کشور به عنوان دروازه ورود به اروپا در نظر گرفته می شود زیرا چندین فرودگاه بین المللی بزرگ وجود دارد (دو مورد از اینها در پاریس وجود دارد) ، پایانه های کشتی و خدمات ریلی فرانسه.

معرفی غذاهای فرانسه
فرانسه از نظر
آشنایی با شرایط تحصیل رایگان در نروژ

نروژ کشور منحصر به فرد در شمال قاره زیباى اروپا واقع شده است و دارای  آب و هوای سرد می باشد و یکى از اعضا و بنیان گذاران سازمان ملل متحد و اتحادیه  اروپا محسوب مى شود. کشور نروژ یکی از ثروتمندترین کشورهای دنیا به حساب می آید که کیفیت زندگی از سطح بالایی برخوردار است،
نروژ کشوری است که در آن میزان تحصیلات، درآمد ماهانه، امید به زندگی، بهداشت و تغذیه منطبق بر استانداردهای سازمان ملل می‌باشد و این استاند
  متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

DL link= Jaymes-Young-Fragments

#Start with a quote by Marilyn Monroe :
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.
توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد
با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

#Starting with a quote by Marilyn Monroe :
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn
  متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

#Start with a quote by Marilyn Monroe :
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself,
برای بعضی ها، مدرسه همان داستان تکراری «علم بهتر است یا ثروت» است و برای عده ای دیگر، «فقط، زنگ ورزش را عشق است!»

برای معلم ریاضیات، مدرسه یعنی جدول ضرب و برای معلم عربی؛ ضرب زید عمراً. برای برخی، عذاب الیم و برای عده ای دیگر رفع اشکال و چلاندن معلومات معلم و تا ته جزوات و کتاب های فوق برنامه رفتن. برای عده ای، اول گرفتاری خرید لوازم التحریر و چه کنم چه نکنم ثبت نام و تأمین هزینه های آنچنانی؛ برای دیگری، رسیدن به سرویس و از دست ندادن آخرین ات
برای بعضی ها، مدرسه همان داستان تکراری «علم بهتر است یا ثروت» است و برای عده ای دیگر، «فقط، زنگ ورزش را عشق است!»

برای معلم ریاضیات، مدرسه یعنی جدول ضرب و برای معلم عربی؛ ضرب زید عمراً. برای برخی، عذاب الیم و برای عده ای دیگر رفع اشکال و چلاندن معلومات معلم و تا ته جزوات و کتاب های فوق برنامه رفتن. برای عده ای، اول گرفتاری خرید لوازم التحریر و چه کنم چه نکنم ثبت نام و تأمین هزینه های آنچنانی؛ برای دیگری، رسیدن به سرویس و از دست ندادن آخرین ات
The dignity of reason in the system of religious cognition

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli

Publisher's speech

Praise is to the eternal God is a worthy gem only the goers
of the arena wisdom and heart will benefit. Thanks for the high mission of
Prophet Mohammad Mustafa
(peace be upon Mohammad and
his holy family) which accompany the purity of the mission with the best of
wisdom and reason. It is worthy of divine grace for
servants: Thanks God, only the entourage of God’s blessing are worthy of being
the guardians of the wisdom and the guardians of the tradition.
What establishes the principle of all goodness and perfect
is proper science and perfect knowledge: “Science is the principle of all
goodness.” The world of best, which is based on divine knowledge and
gnosis, is always g
Front-End
What is front-end development? The front-end is everything involved with what the user sees, including design and some languages like HTML and CSS. 
There are a lot of different jobs associated with the front-end. Keep in mind that a lot of these titles are subjective, so while front-end developer may mean something at one company, it can mean something completely different at another company. 
Here are a few examples of front-end job titles:
A web designer, you guessed it, designs websites. The job title of web designer is pretty broad, though. A web designer could just be someone who designs the sites in a program like Photoshop or Fireworks and will never touch the code. But in another location, a web designer could do all the design comps in Photoshop, and then be r
Many people think that mummies only come from Egypt but in fact Mummies of humans and other animals have been found  in places like Asia, Europe, and North and South America.  both as a result of natural preservation through unusual conditions, and as cultural artifacts. Over one million animal mummies have been found in Egypt, many of which are cats.
As far as we know, the practice of mummification of the dead was not common in ancient Persia. But It might be interesting that as of 2012, at least eight mummified human remains have been recovered in Iran.
Discovering the First Saltman
In 1994, commercial salt mining operations were being carried out in the Chehrabad Salt Mine when the first saltman was discovered. Along with his mummified remains, several artifacts, including iron kn
19051917absolute honestyacetylenealbuminAlpsamorphous fused quartzanalytical abilityanalytical mechanicsAngeli-Rimini reaction of aldehydesBoltzmann's distributionBrownie cameraBruno Rossicalculus of variationscarbon filamentceramiccharcoalclassicscrystal radiodevotion to the subject matterdiffusion vacuum pumpsdoctorateEdoardo AmaldiEinsteinelectrical stormEnrico FermiErnest RutherfordEttore Majoranaextra booksFascist ItalyFiat 509first world warFlorence synagoguefluctuationsFourier seriesFranco Rasettifree path in gasesFreeman DysonGermanGreen's functionshydroelectricimaginationinterferometersJamin interferometerJules VerneLaplacianLatinlight diffractionlight resonanceliquefaction of heliumLuis Alvarezmagnetic Zeeman effectMarconi's radio stationmartyrmathematical geniusmathematical phys
19051917absolute honestyacetylenealbuminAlpsamorphous fused quartzanalytical abilityanalytical mechanicsAngeli-Rimini reaction of aldehydesBoltzmann's distributionBrownie cameraBruno Rossicalculus of variationscarbon filamentceramiccharcoalclassicscrystal radiodevotion to the subject matterdiffusion vacuum pumpsdoctorateEdoardo AmaldiEinsteinelectrical stormEnrico FermiErnest RutherfordEttore Majoranaextra booksFascist ItalyFiat 509first world warFlorence synagoguefluctuationsFourier seriesFranco Rasettifree path in gasesFreeman DysonGermanGreen's functionshydroelectricimaginationinterferometersJamin interferometerJules VerneLaplacianLatinlight diffractionlight resonanceliquefaction of heliumLuis Alvarezmagnetic Zeeman effectMarconi's radio stationmartyrmathematical geniusmathematical phys
بعد از گذشت مدت های خیلی طولانی از آخرین باری که توی وبلاگ مطلب گذاشتم میگذره ولی خب علت های خیلی زیادی داشت و الان دوباره بازگشتم و با سورپرایز های خیلی جالب که در آینده بهتون میگم.
خب امروز میخواستم یه انیمه بهتون معرفی کنم، یه انیمه ی سریال جالب و  عالی که پیشنهاد میکنم حتما حتما برای یکبار هم که شده اون رو ببینید  مطمئن باشید پشیمون نمیشید. اسم این انیمه ی سریال ریک اند مورتی (Rick And Morty) هستش که شاید اسمش رو شنیده باشید. یه انیمیشن سریالی با
Identify your passions. Before you can achieve success, you will have to define what success means to you. While it may take years to realize what you want to do with your life, identifying your passions, interests, and values will help you set goals and give your life a sense of meaning. If you have trouble identifying these things, then ask a friend or family member to help you. Ask yourself the following questions:
What do you want your legacy to be?
How would you like to be remembered by others?
How do you want to make your community a better place?
What are some favorite subjects of interest in your life? For example, think of subjects you enjoyed studying in school. Ask why you liked them.[1]
For instance, you may have loved musical theater. Think: was it because you loved the musi
کانادا به عنوان یکی از اعضای برتر آموزش عالی در
جهان شمرده می شود. کبک، آلبرتا، بریتیش کلمبیا و انتاریو محبوب ترین استان هایی هستند که مؤسسات
آموزش عالی را در کانادا اداره می کنند. در سراسر جهان، کالج های معتبر کانادا به
دلیل برتری و کیفیت، شناخته شده هستند.تحصیل در کانادا
تحصیل در کالج های معتبر کانادا
جهت تحصیل در کانادا کالج Centennial
به عنوان اولین کالج دولتی تورنتو در سال 1966 تاسیس شده است. کالج Centennial، مدرک و گواهینامه در زمینه کسب و کار، ار
English | ISBN: 3030222357 | 2020 | 393 Pages | PDF | 15 MB
This book presents a detailed pedagogical description of the 5G commercial wireless communication system design, from an end to end perspective. It compares and contrasts NR with LTE, and gives a concise and highly accessible description of the key technologies in the 5G physical layer, radio access network layer protocols and procedures. This book also illustrates how the 5G core and EPC is integrated into the radio access network, how virtualization and edge computer fundamentally change the way users interact with the network, as well as 5G spectrum issues.This book is structured into six chapters. The first chapter reviews the use cases, requirements, and standardization organization and activities for 5G. These are 5G require
ترامپ خیلی بی کله و تخت گاز می رود! ممکن است
سرش به دیوار بخورد، برای خودش دردسر درست کند. یکی پیدا بشود او را از برق بکشد!
و این کس غیر از رئیس بانک مرکزی ایران نیست، زیرا تمام دلخوشی ترامپ این است که:
نرخ دلار افزایش یابد! و با کاهش پول ملی و قدرت خرید مردم، نارضایتی ها بیشتر
شود. بانک مرکزی از دو طریق می تواند اقدام کند: یکی برخورد فیزیکی و: دستگیری
کسانی که حجم بالای دلار می خرند. این کار از طریق شماره سریال های اسکناس، امکان
پذیر است. چون اغلب
یکی از شرایط اساسی مطالعه ، تمرکز حواس است . معمولاً همه ما از عدم تمرکز حواس شکوه می کنیم و همین امر باعث ایجاد افت تحصیلی در بین دانش آموزان ایرانی شده است . پس بر آن شدیم تا مطالبی چند جهت رفع این مسئله ارائه دهیم :
1- باید قبل از شروع تدریس ، آمادگی روانی و عصبی داشته باشید ، در غیر این صورت در تمرکز حواس خلل ایجاد می گردد
2- پنج دقیقه قبل از شروع درس ، باید ساکت و آرام باشید تا تمرکز لازم به وجود آید .
3- محیط درس خواندن باید تبدیل به محیطی خوش
بسیاری از منتقدان فرار مغزها، نمی دانند که این مغزهای فراری، مدیران تراز جهانی اتحادیه بزرگ حکومتهای مستضعفین در جهان هستند.شهادت قاسم سلیمانی راه را برای بیان بسیاری از حقایق باز کرد. این شهید بزرگوار در سال 1380در دره پنجشیر افغانستان، با رهبران آنها دیدار و گفتگو کرده بود. طبیعتا آن افراد اکنون در افغانستان دارای مدیریت های ارزشمندی هستند، که با کمک آنها توانسته گردان فاطمیون را، برای مبارزه با داعش ایجاد نماید. بنده خودم شاهد بودم که: م
اخیرا بانک مرکزی به‌عنوان سیاستگذار اصلی پولی و مالی کشور در مورد ارزهای دیجیتال مثل بیت کوین به بانک‌ها و صرافی‌ها اعلام کرده که استفاده از ارز دیجیتال خارجی ممنوع است. در این رابطه وزیر اطلاعات کشورمان نیز گفته که در برابر ارز دیجیتال برگشت به عقب معنی ندارد، چرا که پیکره آینده دنیا بر‌اساسفناوری بلاک‌چین است.
به نقل از بنکر؛ در رابطه با اینکه اخیرا اولین مدل آزمایشی ارز دیجیتالی در کشور آماده شده است، من فکر می‌کنم که این موضوع
اولین مطلبی که دوست دارم در اینجا داشته باشم مصاحبه ای با سوزان بلک مور درباره علم و دین است که در وب سایت او منتشر شده.

My chapter in:
Science and Religion: Five Questions.
Ed. Gregg, Caruso, Automatic Press, 2014
Like science, the Buddha’s ideas challenge everything we like to believe.
Susan Blackmore
What initially drew you to theorizing about science and religion?[*]
That is lost in the mists of time. What I do remember as a young
child is being fascinated by big questions and those questions were both
scientific and religious. Who am I? Where am I? What am I? Why am I
here? What’s the meaning of it all?
I have one particular memory, a sort of flashbul
فرش

قالی پازیریک
نوشتار اصلی: قالی ایرانی
قدیمی‌ترین فرش دنیا نمونه ای است از یک قالی ایرانی که قالیچه‌ای است با نقوش اصیل هخامنشی که در گور یخ‌زدهٔ یکی از فرمانروایان سکایی در درهٔ پازیریک در ۸۰ کیلومتری مغولستان بیرونی پیدا شده و قالی پازیریک نامیده می‌شود. پژوهشگران این قالی را از دست‌بافت‌های پارت‌ها یا مادها می‌دانند. قالی ایرانی از دیرباز معروف و مورد استفاده بوده. گزنفون تاریخ‌نگار یونانی در کتاب سیرت کوروش می‌نویسد: ایرا
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها